***Check SlugsGDD for more info!***
- Game resolution will be default 960*544 fixed. (30×17 sells by 32px each)
- Details design (the locations of walls, items, enemies) will be fixed after testplays.
- Those levels are created by 3D blocks textured with 2D pixel art.
- Each stage will have a hierarchical structure with randomly chosen layers.
e.g. Stage 1: 1/1 layer, Stage 2: 2/4 layers, Stage 3 : 3/6 layers, Stage 4: 4/8 layers
- Once the players reach the stairs or the paths, they will progress to the next layer.
- Bridge parts and items will be set randomly. (Need to check first)
Level 3 Sample
- Pink squares mean switches to open the stairs.
- The players need to move blocks to make a bridge.
Level 4 Sample